Congratulations for making it this far. To start your journey & take your earning potential to the next level, read through all of the learning modules below. Then, do some quizzes to test your knowledge. Don't worry, we're here to guide you every step of the way!
We will be helping Outlook.com customers like you to answer questions from other customers, and earn rewards and points through our app. Here’s a recap of what you need to do on Limitless as an Outlook.com Ambassador.
- RESPOND to questions in your task list
- REVIEW answers from other Ambassadors
- EARN money and rewards when you answer a question and it’s been reviewed as the right answer
- RECEIVE CUSTOMER RATINGS on your answers, which will be displayed on the app as your rating
- You will be able to help Outlook.com customers who are using Outlook.com beta and the traditional Outlook.comLearn more about Outlook.com beta
- You will also be able to help Outlook.com customers who are subscribed to the Premium version and customers who are using the Standard version. The Outlook.com Premium standalone offering was closed to new subscribers in October 2017. Many of the benefits in the standalone subscription are now included with subscriptions to Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal. Learn more about premium Outlook.com features for Office 365 subscribers
Great, what topics CAN I answer?
- Account settings
- Managing inbox and email
- Managing and using calendar functionalities
- Technical support
And what topics can I NOT answer?
- Receiving and sending errors
- Questions related to Ads
- Connected accounts on other email services
- Safe Links or Advanced Threat Protection
- Missing data/lost data
- Print failures
- Profile update failures
- Issues signing into the inbox
Customers may ask account-related questions.See how to deal with them effecitvely.
Manage inbox and email
Customers may have questions related to managing their inbox and email.
Customers will ask questions regarding creating and managing contacts and groups.
Manage and use calendar functionalities
Customers may have questions relating to managing and using their calendar.
Sometimes customers will ask questions relating to other Microsoft products.
Customers can raise concerns or complaints relating to (slow) performance issues.