We help OMO brand lovers like you answer questions from other customers through our app. Here’s a quick recap of what you’ll do as an Ambassador.
- RESPOND to questions in your task list
- REVIEW answers from other Ambassadors
- RECEIVE CUSTOMER RATINGS on your answers, which will be displayed on the app as your rating
And what topics can I NOT answer?
- Complaints - dissatisfaction about price, product etc
- Sensitive content
- Import/export queries
- Ingredients and allergen information
- Media or legal queries
- Dosing device queries
Ok, take me through the topics I CAN answer
Product availability queries
OMO tries to sell it's complete range to all retailers, but it is difficult to control which products individual supermarkets choose to stock. If a customer is having trouble finding a product, you can advise them to request their store manager to order it.
You could also advise the customer to check on the supermarket or retailer website, whether the Skip product is available. This is because the OMO website does not hold any record of stock availability in specific locations.
If the customer query relates to ordering directly from Unilever (i.e placing bulk orders), search our in-app Knowledge section for the appropriate response template.
As Ambassadors for OMO, you can only answer queries about products that are sold within South Africa, and cannot advise where exactly to buy outside of this market
Samples, Voucher and Coupon Requests
Sometimes customers will get in touch asking for free samples, vouchers or coupons to try the brand’s products.
Omo only produces samples and coupons of products for specific marketing activities. It is best to advise customers to follow the brand on social media so they will be notified when samples will be made available.
How do I stay updated with the latest news and promotions?
Advise customers to follow the brand on social media so they will be notified when and where samples or coupons will be available! Some useful links for customers to follow:
- Like: www.facebook.com/Omosouthafrica
- Follow: www.twitter.com/Omosouthafrica
- Subscribe to: www.youtube.com/channel/UChlEetS0YSoecNkHV_up0ZQ
Wuhu is a mobile coupon and rewards site where you can get up to 40% off your monthly shop, or get the value back in real-time rewards. Mobile coupons are paperless coupons or vouchers delivered to your phone that entitle you to savings on a particular product or products. A reward is a free item you receive on top of your purchase when you buy a particular (specified) product. For more information make sure you check out www.wuhu.co.za here!
What type of wuhu questions can I advise on?
Coupon not working: When this is the case, please advise the customer to:
- Make sure the product matches the exact variant as mentioned on the wuhu site, otherwise the coupon won't work.
- Make sure the coupon hasn't expired. Wuhu deals are monthly and new ones are put up every month. You will need to use your coupon during the month of the specials.
You need to forward any wuhu deal-related query to the brand if:
- If there is no stock of the product on offer
- If there is an issue with the combined deal (ie. the customer is not getting the free data from Vodocom)
General promotional queries
On occasions Omo has promotions available to customers, these vary depending on the marketing activity at the time. All information regarding the promotion(s) currently happening will be in the Knowledge Library. Always keep an eye on the website as well as the social media pages.
Ready to take the Omo quiz? Once you complete the quiz, our team will give you feedback.