Role: Full time
Location: Limitless HQ, London
At Limitless, we’re shaping the future of crowd service and customer engagement. We are a global, venture-backed, award-winning business, transforming the way customer service is delivered. Our AI-powered mobile solution connects Brand fans with other customers who can answer their questions “on demand” and rewards them for every question they answer correctly. We are looking for key members to be part of our pioneering team that is creating world-class customer experiences.
Our mission is to disrupt the way people expect to be serviced from major companies worldwide and empower anyone to earn money from the palm of their own hand. We are looking for people who “think differently”, are passionate about being unique but love working as part of a team where everyone has the same goal to BE LIMITLESS
We are hiring for a number of roles in our Client Success team and are looking for varying degrees of experience.
What you will do
Your role will involve working closely with the new logo sales, operations and technical leadership teams to grow our existing client relationships, to increase revenue to meet business targets. Your primary objectives will be to ensure:
- Our clients continuously get value from the Limitless proposition.
- Limitless is positioned as a strategic partner for our clients in the transformation of their customer experience offering.
This is a growth-oriented role where you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and targeted to increase recurring revenue within the contracted lines of business, increase % of client contact volumes being completed through the Limitless platform and new feature/product adoption. You will also work with the product teams to gather requirements to help define the product evolution.
What you will need
- 2-10+ years’ experience in a SaaS business, Consulting Role or BPO in the customer experience field where you can demonstrate you have achieved revenue growth and high client satisfaction/retention. Relationship led, consultative and challenger led sales experience/exposure is key.
- Experience working at all levels within the account up to executive / C-Level.
- Keenness to develop your profile in the industry through speaking events, case studies, white papers and presentations.
- Analytical & commercially astute with an ability prioritise to focus on tasks that will deliver the best financial return for Limitless.
- Target oriented, you enjoy working to challenging revenue targets.
- Proactive self-starter and can inspire others with your enthusiasm.
- Mission-oriented: Believe in the Limitless mission and have passion for perfect customer service.
- Excellent customer engagement skills: courteous, kind, efficient, helpful and personable.
- Level-headed temperament, high emotional intelligence and judgment.
- Bias for action, appetite for hands-on work and hunger for quick learning.
- Sense of humour and can do positive attitude.
- HQ based role but able to travel to client's sites both in UK and worldwide as required.
Why join us?
- Want to be a creative part of truly disrupting the technology and customer service industry.
- Believe that customers should receive empathetic, fast support when and where they need it.
- And if you are passionate about the Good-Gig™ model of putting money back in the pockets of stay at home mums, university students, retirees or just anyone who wants to earn more in their spare time….
Then there is nowhere else to be!
We are London based with global clients, offering a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress quickly.
You can build something amazing & be part of a passionate and ambitious team.
To chat about this role please contact Cherie on email@example.com with your CV, explaining why you want to join Limitless, quoting Client Success.