LIMITLESS is a venture backed business transforming the way customer service is delivered. Our AI powered mobile solution connects Brand fans with other customers who can answer their questions “on demand” and rewards them for every question they answer correctly. We are looking for key members to join our start up and be part of our team that creates amazing customer experiences. Our mission is to disrupt the way people expect to be serviced from major companies worldwide and empower anyone to earn money from the palm of their own hand. We are looking for people who “think differently”, are passionate about being unique but love working as part of a team where everyone has the same goal to… BE LIMITLESS
Senior Data Science Lead
Reporting to: Founder/COO
Location: Central London
What you will do
You will work closely with the founders and technical leadership team to develop machine learning models that help client and users fall in love with the app and Limitless achieve its commercial goals. You will be responsible for developing algorithms, data ingestion, storage, transformation, and visualizations using our Amazon Web Services infrastructure. Our Ambassadors will answer millions of questions each year, this will generate a large amount of data.
What you will need (but hunger to learn some and being a quick learner is also ok!)
- Degree, Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or other quantitative subject
- 2+ years’ experience applying NLP, and general supervised and unsupervised machine learning methods to real-world datasets
- Understanding of machine learning methods; classification, clustering, feature selection, neural networks etc.
- Ability to perform complex data analysis on large volumes of data and present findings to stakeholders
- 2+ years coding abilities; e.g. working knowledge of Python, R, Java, SQL
- Experience working with AWS Cloud platforms or Google Cloud Platform
- Happy to work with Agile software development
- Proactive self-starter, who can work remotely as well as in the office
- Mission-oriented: Believe in the Limitless mission and have passion for perfect customer service
- Excellent customer service skills: courteous, kind, efficient, helpful and personable
- Level-headed temperament, high emotional intelligence and judgment
- Bias for action, appetite for hands-on work and hunger for quick learning
- Sense of humour and can do positive attitude
Why join us
Be London based, have a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress quickly.
Build something amazing & be part of a passionate and ambitious team that YOU will help define
To chat about this role please contact Megan on email@example.com