Welcome to Limitless
We'll be helping members of MyMail customers like you answer questions from other members, and earn rewards and points through our app. Here’s a quick recap of what you’ll do on Limitless as a MyMail Help Adviser
- RESPOND to questions in your task list
- REVIEW answers from other Help Advisers
- EARN money and rewards when you answer a question and it’s been reviewed as the right answer
- RECEIVE CUSTOMER RATINGS on your answers, which will be displayed on the app as your rating
Great, what topics can I answer?
- About MyMail & Nectar
- Account queries
- Create an account
- Forgotten password
- Update account settings
- Queries about Unique Numbers
- Understanding Unique Numbers
- Issues with Unique Numbers
- Reporting a missing Unique Number
- Available offers and rewards
- Orders and eVouchers
- Help with points balance
- Linking your Nectar Card
- Providing feedback
- Get help using the website
And what topics can I NOT answer?
- Dissatisfaction about price, subscriptions etc
- Media or legal queries, sensitive content
Ok, take me through the topics I CAN answer
About MyMail & Nectar
MyMail has teamed up with Nectar bringing together the UK’s largest loyalty scheme and the UK’s most popular news brand. As well as Mail rewards, MyMail also gives exclusive Nectar offers and all the benefits of Nectar
Each edition of the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday has a Unique Number on the back page, which customers can enter into www.mymail.co.uk to collect Nectar points. They will collect:
- Monday to Friday - 5 Nectar Points each day
- Saturday - 10 Nectar Points
- Sunday - 15 Nectar Points
Customers will also receive a bonus 30 points for collecting five out of seven days (Sat-Fri). There will also be regular bonus points.
Customers will need to link a Nectar card to their MyMail account before they can begin redeeming any offers. Nectar points can be spent on a variety of great offers on MyMail. These are shown on one page called ‘Offers'.
A Nectar corner flag on some of the Offers denotes that it’s redeemed via the Nectar website and customers will be redirected to the Nectar website to complete.
Certain Offers will require Unique Number entry and use of Nectar points. These Offers are only available to our loyal readers of the Daily Mail, and by doing this, we can offer them at the best value.
Create an account
Customers may get in contact and need assistance in creating an account. They can do this by following the steps below:
- Click: Join MyMail
- In the New Customers box, enter email address and select Continue
- Enter details, choose if you’d like to be contacted about our news and offers, then select Continue
- The account has now been created and you’ll be directed to the My Account page – this is where you can manage your account. Customers will be asked to link their MyMail account to a Nectar account
There’s one account for everything Mail – so once an account has been created with MyMail, the same login details will apply for Mail Shop and Mail Subscriptions.
Customers can also begin collecting Nectar points, for this they will also need a Nectar card.
If customers have forgotten their MyMail password, you can direct them to the sign in screen, they can click the 'Forgotten Password' link underneath the sign in box. The email address the account is set up with will be required to be entered, an email will then be sent with a link to reset the password.
If the customer has forgotten the email address they used to sign in, the Customer Service team will need to deal with this.
If customers have forgotten their Nectar password, they will need to get in contact with Nectar Customer services or go to www.nectar.com/forgotten-password
Update Acccount Settings
Amending existing account details can be completed in a few steps once signed in online.
Understanding Unique Numbers
Unique Numbers are the 12-digit numbers that can be found at the bottom of the back page of the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday. Every time a customer enters a daily Unique Number at www.mymail.co.uk they will collect Nectar points.
Entering Unique Numbers?
Once customers have signed into their account, they can enter the Unique Numbers in the row of boxes at the top of the MyMail home page.
How long do customers have to enter in Unique Numbers?
Customers have until midnight, four days from the date of publication to enter each Unique Number. E.g. Customers must enter a Unique Number from Saturday’s Daily Mail by 11.59pm the following Wednesday.
Issues with a Unique Number/ Report a missing Unique Number
If customers have a missing or illegible Unique Number, or they are having a problem entering it at www.mymail.co.uk , they should follow these steps:
- Sign in to MyMail account and select 'Missing a Unique Number?, at the top of the page next to where you enter Unique Numbers
- Choose the date of the paper from the drop down menu
- Select the reason why you’re unable to enter your Unique Number
- Correctly answer a question about the paper purchased
- The points will be added to your account
To prevent fraud, customers can only use the Missing a Unique Number? once a week. If a customer needs to report another problem with a Unique Number in the same week, they will need to contact Customer Services
Available offers and rewards
Every week will bring a new set of offers. These are usually featured in the paper editions, the Daily Mail or Mail on Sunday. However, a full list can be found at Rewards.
On every offer, you can select ‘Find out more’ to see how to redeem, what you’ll need to get it and how you’ll receive it. Some are free, although may require postage to be paid, or you may be required to enter a Unique Number from certain dates, and others may require a certain amount of Nectar points.
Customers will be able to redeem most of our offers within the MyMail website, but for some of the exclusive offers from Nectar, customers may need to be redirected to Nectar’s website.
Redeeming an offer is nice and simple, if customers have enough points, they can follow the instructions to get the reward!
Customers often get in touch asking for information on how to redeem a promotion, the knowledge Library will always include details of valid promotions and instructions to send to customers. If customers have redeemed an offer and used Nectar points but have changed their mind and now want a refund of their points, the question needs to forwarded to Customer Services, so they can deal with the customer.
Orders and eVouchers
eVouchers: These will be sent to the customer’s email address within 24 hours – it usually arrives more quickly. Customers should check spam or junk folders if they have not received it.
eVouchers do not need to be printed, these can use in-store by showing the email on a smartphone. All eVouchers can be used online.
eVouchers can be seen by signing into a MyMail account, click My Account and then View All Redemptions. Here you will see history, by clicking View Details it will reveal the eVoucher code.
Orders redeemed through a MyMail Offer:To provide customers with the best promotions, products come from various different suppliers. This means that the delivery times will differ on each promotion, customers will need to check the terms and conditions on the promotion page or on their order confirmation email to get an expected delivery date.
Orders placed through MailShop:Customers can view the status of the order online using the following steps:
- Log into account on www.mailshop.co.uk Go to My Account. If customers do not have an account they can use the Manage my Order option at the bottom of the Mail Shop homepage.
- Click on My Orders
- Select the relevant order and the status will show its current progress.Some orders will provide a tracking number that customers can click on for more information. Please note that delivery is calculated on working days and is counted from the dispatch date of the order. If the order has not arrived after this time, customers can click on the Contact Seller and select one of the the options - Manage an Order, Track a Package, Find out about the status of my order.
- Fill in the form with all the details or the order and click send. The seller will then update the customer on the order.
Points balance and reward history
Once signed in to MyMail, customers can see their full Nectar Points balance at the top of the home page.
To see points history or the rewards redeemed through MyMail, customers can follow these steps:
- Select My Account in the top right corner
- Select MyMail Nectar Points or My Redemptions
In order for customers to see their full rewards history, including where and how many Nectar points you collected, they can just go to nectar.com This is because MyMail doesn’t know where else customers have spent their Nectar points.
Get help using the website
Some customers will find it hard to navigate around the website – or may get errors or technical issues. You can solve most technical issues with the website by asking the customer to restart their web browser or to try using a different browser, such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. Alternatively, you can suggest trying to restart their device.
Ready to take the MyMail Quiz? Once you complete the quiz, our team will give you feedback. We'll also add some practice questions on the app. Be sure to try them out and have some fun while getting familiar with the platform.